According to tradition, a confetti sprinkling brings good luck to both the one who breaks the shell and the one above whose head it is broken.
- Make a small, 1/2-inch hole in the top of an egg and empty out the contents
- Thoroughly rinse out the egg and let it dry
- The eggs can then be either dyed with an egg-dying kit or painted
- Let them dry then fill with confetti using a spoon or small funnel - be green and use biodegradable confetti!
- Cover the hole with tissue paper and glue it down to keep the confetti inside